- Core Competencies:
1. Competence of learning to learn
2. Autonomy and personal initiative
- Area of Knowledge: Physical Education
To create exercise hoops for juggling with
- To make your own materials.
- To find out about different types of games and use them later on.
- Enhancing creativity and teamwork.
- Organic- functional elements associated with movement.
- Awareness and control of the body at rest.
- Assessment of physical activity in maintaining and improving health.
Cardboard, pencil, newspaper, scissors, fabrics, Pritt All Purpose Glue, Pritt PVA Glue.
Step by Step:
Each student should make a hoop template using a pencil and some paper. The inside diameter of the template should be 25cm and the outside diameter should be 30cm. Once the hoop is drawn, cut it out using scissors.
Trace the outline of the paper template onto cardboard boxes and cut them out. Do this once for every ring that you would like to make.
Next stick newspaper over the rings using Pritt PVA Glue.
Finally, decorate the hoops. For this, you need thin strips of scraps of fabric to stick to the rings using Pritt All Purpose Glue. You now have hoops which you can use to juggle or do other exercises with.